Allah The All-Mighty Says:
"This day I have prefected your religion for you and completed My favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your reglion." (5.3)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

'Poem by Me"

I' Remember those days when my eman was weak
When my weak yaqeen in Allah (swt) would
lead me through only the bad
I' Remember those days when my du'a
was unsincere
when was absolutely everything on earth i would fear
When my heart was dirty and full of darkness
when this duniya was my only source of strength and might
What was wrong with my nafs
Why did it fall??
didnt i know that Allah(swt) chose what is best?
Didint i know that He(swt) hears our soul...
He hears our cry.......
HE sees as fall...........
He sees as sigh..........
Allah is Great..... Allah is Al-hakeem
His ways are 'Just' no mattar how dark it may seem.....
Hold my nafs, Hold on to it
Whenever it falls, bend down and restart
Let those tears fall and wipe the heart...
Remember my nafs the beauty of the promised Paradise,
You know its your dream to build there a house
Never get back to those days.....
that i still Remember and regret...!
-Sarah
"Then which of the blessings of your lord will you both (mankind and jinn) deny? (55:16)

No comments: